Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘METALLICA Virtual Concert One grand prize winner will receive one (1) METALLICA ticket and a one (1) year Ceramic Cyclone FastPass Membership. The giveaway begins on Friday, August 21st at 9:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on Wednesday, August 26th at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Rainstorm Car Wash (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor is responsible for collecting, submitting, or processing Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Ohio who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected randomly from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted 48 hours by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by the Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. If a winner fails to respond to the announcement that he or she has won within 48 hours, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected at random. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by the Sponsor.
4. Prize: Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or higher value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The retail value of the prize represents the Sponsor’s reasonable faith estimate. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the prize’s actual value turns out to be less than stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash. The Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the state of Ohio. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://daddyoscarwash.com/win.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. The entrant must make internet entry. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period to participate. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, online computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received before or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Rainstorm Car Wash, 203 W Main., Amelia, OH 45102, firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they provide their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.